18 aprile 2003




Playlist. parole d'altrri per pensieri miei. Va mo là.

Only us Only us Only us It wasn't in the words that kept sticking in their throats It wasn't with the angels in their quilted coats These battered wings still kick up dust Seduced by the noise and the bright things that glisten I knew all the time I should shut up and listen And I'm finding my way home from the great escape The further on I go, oh the less I know I can find only us breathing Only us sleeping Only us dreaming Only us I hear you calling me Yes I hear you calling me Home from the reat escape Yes I can read you loud and clear The further on I go, oh the less I know Friend or foe, there's only us The further on I go, oh the less I know I can find only us breathing Only us sleeping Only dreaming Only us, only us I'm coming home again, home again And I hear you calling me home again I am coming home again Only us

moving down the fuselage toward the open door catch you looking down outside to see what lies ahead one by one you watch them fall fall through cloud one by one
you watch them fall no idea where they’re going but down where they’ve gone where they’ve gone watching as the sun goes down i sit inside this plane notice how the city lights are like the nerves inside the brain one by one they’re going out you watch them dim one by one you watch them fall and wonder where they’re falling to

Peter Gabriel





@9:47:00 PM - permalink - 0 commenti


 
 
Qui&Ora
Salman Rusdhie, Shalimar il clown
Giorgio Bocca, Noi terroristi
The Kooks, Naive
 
Blog
 
Letto
 
Visto
 
Letto (prima)
 
Visto (prima)
 
 


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?