12 aprile 2003




Io questa qui la adoro. Lei, proprio. Non solo la canzone.
Però queste due qui sono proprio splendenti. Non splendide. Splendenti.

You look like a perfect fit, For a girl in need of eternal care. But can you save me Come on and save me If you could save me, From the ranks of the freaks, Who suspect they could never love anyone. 'Cause I can tell you know what it's like. A long farewell... of the hunger strike. But can you save me Come on and save me If you could save me,
From the ranks of the freaks, Who suspect they could never love anyone. You struck me dumb, Like radium Like Peter Pan, or Superman, You have come to save me. Come on and save me If you could save me, From the ranks of the freaks, Who suspect they could never love anyone, Except the freaks, Who suspect they could never love anyone, But the freaks, Who suspect they could never love anyone. Come on and save me Why don't you save me If you could save me, From the ranks of the freaks, Who suspect they could ever love anyone, Except the freaks, Who suspect they could never love anyone, Except the freaks, Who could never love anyone.


It's not What you thought When you first began it You got What you want Now you can hardly stand it though, By now you know It's not going to stop It's not going to stop It's not going to stop 'Til you wise up You're sure There's a cure And you have finally found it You think One drink Will shrink you 'til you're underground And living down But it's not going to stop It's not going to stop It's not going to stop 'Til you wise up Prepare a list of what you need Before you sign away the deed 'Cause it's not going to stop It's not going to stop It's not going to stop 'Til you wise up No, it's not going to stop 'Til you wise up No, it's not going to stop So just...give up








@10:34:00 PM - permalink - 0 commenti


 
 
Qui&Ora
Salman Rusdhie, Shalimar il clown
Giorgio Bocca, Noi terroristi
The Kooks, Naive
 
Blog
 
Letto
 
Visto
 
Letto (prima)
 
Visto (prima)
 
 


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?